Medical Assistant Clinical Care Coordinator
Are you a caring and compassionate Medical Assistant focused on finding a company that truly cares about the service provided to their patients and putting quality care first? Do you thrive in a fast paced role and enjoy providing administrative support in a clinical environment? If so, then we want to speak with you!
This position is based at our Baywood location in Mesa (Power Rd/Broadway Rd.). We offer a great Monday-Friday schedule!
This position is responsible for functions within the chronic care departments to assist with the management of departmental processes.
- Management of Device, Heart Failure and ACC Missed Appointment List according to established guidelines.
- Coordination of device department schedules for multiple locations.
- Patient enrollment, education and equipment ordering for home monitoring in all device websites.
- Assist patients to resolve device home equipment issues.
- Assist with Device/ Heart Failure research processes when appropriate.
- Assist with departmental projects, recalls and advisories according to scope of knowledge.
- Coordination and management of tasks and patient calls for designated departments.
- Manages device generator implant and exchange tasks and processes.
- Contact person for other departments with device inquiries.
- Management of department specific reports and processes.
Note: The essential functions outlined in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements of the position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the position.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Medical Assistant diploma.
- Cardiology experience required.
- Current BLS certification required (must be obtained in 90 days if not current)
- 40 wpm typing
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability in order to resolve problems and carry out instructions.
- Ability to multi task.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in an effective, clear, calm, friendly and professional manner. Ability to effectively communicate to all internal and external customers.
- Manages tasks in a timely fashion.
- Knowledge of basic computer and math skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Additional experience or education in the field
In addition to fostering a positive work environment with internal career growth opportunities for our employees, we offer a generous comprehensive Total Rewards Package that includes:
- Competitive wages
- Monday-Friday work schedules*
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage (1st of the month following 60 days of employment for full-time, regular employees)**
- 401(k) retirement plan**
- Paid Time Off (PTO)**
- Paid Sick Leave (PSL)
- 7 Company Paid Holidays**
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance**
- Supplemental Insurance**
- Health and Wellness Program with incentives attached**
- Employee Assistance Programs**
- Opportunities for quarterly bonus incentives**
- Employee discounts
**Available for full-time, regular employees of Tri-City Cardiology after meeting certain eligibility requirements
Tri-City Cardiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal employment opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Pay: $14 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19-004