Medical Front Office - East Valley
Tri-City Cardiology has a vision “To be among the best providers of cardiovascular care in the entire country and be a place where employees want to work, patients want to receive care and physicians want to practice.
Do you have experience working in a medical front office and enjoy face to face interaction with patients? Are you organized and prefer a fast paced work environment? Then we are looking for you!
We are currently seeking compassionate and driven individuals with a desire to help support our Physicians in providing the best quality care to our patients. We have front office opportunities available at the following East Valley clinic locations:
- Dobson/US 60 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm)
- Power/Broadway (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm)
This position provides front office support to our patients by greeting and registering patients, providing financial information and support and verifying both financial and demographic information upon check-in.
- Verifies and updates all demographic and insurance information on patients in Practice Management (PM).
- Scans all insurance cards, pharmacy cards and drivers’ licenses into the appropriate accounts in Practice Management (PM).
- Ensures Privacy Notices and yearly updates are completed and signed on every patient.
- Explains TCC’s financial policy and Forms Fees to patients. Ensures that patient signs the financial policy and completion of Forms paperwork. Discusses the patient’s financial responsibility, including co-pays, coinsurance, deductibles, Forms Fees and payment needed at time of visit.
- Must attempt to collect co-pays, coinsurance, deductibles, deposits, and/or past due balances.
- Cross trains to assist with discharge scheduling and completes tasking for surgical clearance.
- Reconciles cash bag and prepare and reconciles the daily deposit.
Note: The essential functions outlined in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements of the position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the position.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 40 wpm typing
- Knowledge of basic computer and math skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability in order to resolve problems and carry out instructions.
- Ability to multi task.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in an effective, clear, calm, friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all internal and external customers.
- Manages tasks in a timely fashion.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- One year of cash handling experience preferred.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes competitive salaries as well as:
- Health, Dental & Vision coverage (1st of the month following 60 days of employment)
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- PTO (vacation, sick & personal time off)
- Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Recognition & Rewards Programs with opportunities to earn gift cards and additional PTO!
Skills / Requirements
Pay: $12 to $15/hour
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes competitive salaries as well as:* Health Benefits* Dental Benefits* Vision Coverage* Long Term Disability* Company Sponsored Life Insurance* 401(k) Program (Company contribution up to 5% of annual salary)* PTO (vacation, sick and personal time off)* Paid Holidays
Job Status: Full Time