Medical Front Office - Registration - East Mesa
If you are seeking to join a stable and established organization with high employee and patient satisfaction ratings, then Tri-City Cardiology is for you! Tri-City Cardiology has been serving the healthcare needs of the East Valley for 40 years.
Due to continued growth, we are searching for a customer service oriented Front Office Registration Representative to join our dynamic team. If you are passionate about providing the highest level of customer service and patient care, we want to speak with you!
Tri-City Cardiology has a vision “To be among the best providers of cardiovascular care in the entire country and be a place where employees want to work, patients want to receive care and physicians want to practice.”
Consistent with our vision, we constantly strive to improve our employee satisfaction. Tri-City Cardiology has been voted a Top Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal. Annual employee satisfaction surveys are conducted to obtain feedback on how we can continue to make Tri-City Cardiology the best place to work.
This position will be based at our Baywood location (Power Rd./Broadway). The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
This position provides daily support to the financially related services of our patients, performing daily functions to greet or register patients by providing financial information and support to all new and existing patients, and the verification of both financial and demographic information upon check-in for the patients visit.
The incumbents in this position perform all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements. Adhering to the requirement in the employee handbook as well as adhering to Tri City’s Standards of Behavior is required.
- Verifies and updates all demographic and insurance information on patients in Practice Management (PM).
- Scans all insurance cards, pharmacy cards and drivers’ licenses into the appropriate accounts in Practice Management (PM).
- Ensures Privacy Notices and yearly updates are completed and signed on every patient.
- Explains TCC’s financial policy and Forms Fees to patients. Ensures that patient signs the financial policy and completion of Forms paperwork. Discusses the patient’s financial responsibility, including co-pays, coinsurance, deductibles, Forms Fees and payment needed at time of visit.
- Must attempt to collect co-pays, coinsurance, deductibles, deposits, and/or past due balances.
- Cross trains to assist with discharge scheduling and completes tasking for surgical clearance.
- Reconciles cash bag and prepare and reconciles the daily deposit.
Note: The essential functions of the job are intended to describe the general content and requirements of the position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 40 wpm typing
- Knowledge of basic computer and math skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability in order to resolve problems and carry out instructions.
- Ability to multi task.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in an effective, clear, calm, friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all internal and external customers.
- Manages tasks in a timely fashion.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- One year of cash handling experience preferred.
In addition to fostering a positive work environment with internal career growth opportunities for our employees, we offer a generous comprehensive Total Rewards Package that includes:
- Competitive wages
- Monday-Friday work schedules*
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage (1st of the month following 60 days of employment for full-time, regular employees)**
- 401(k) retirement plan**
- Paid Time Off (PTO)**
- Paid Sick Leave (PSL)
- 7 Company Paid Holidays**
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance**
- Supplemental Insurance**
- Health and Wellness Program with incentives attached**
- Employee Assistance Programs**
- Opportunities for quarterly bonus incentives**
- Employee discounts
**Available for full-time, regular employees of Tri-City Cardiology after meeting certain eligibility requirements
Tri-City Cardiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal employment opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
For more information about career opportunities with Tri-City Cardiology, please visit our career site at: jobs.tricitycardiology.com
About Tri City Cardiology
At Tri-City Cardiology, patient satisfaction is a top priority. Our team of physicians and staff are dedicated to providing you with high quality care and outstanding patient service so that every encounter is a positive experience! Each of the 24 board-certified physicians on the staff of Tri-City Cardiology are dedicated to bringing only the best cardiology and vascular care to their patients in the Phoenix Metro area. Each one is a leader in his or her field of specialty, many earning the distinction of “Top Doctor” recognition by Phoenix Magazine since the practice was established in 1979. As graduates from some of the nation’s leading medical schools and fellowship programs. The Tri-City Cardiology team of physicians enjoys a national reputation for excellence and achievement.
To maintain the highest degree of patient confidence, the practice relies on the Press Ganey system for scoring patient satisfaction. Our physicians are focused on providing quality cardiovascular services based on the clinic guidelines established by their specialty boards.and fellowship programs, the Tri-City Cardiology team of physicians enjoys a national reputation for excellence and achievement.
Our physicians work closely with East Valley hospitals to bring state-of-the-art diagnostic, treatment and preventative services to the community.
Pay: $12 to $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19-069