Vascular Ultrasound Technologist - Mesa
Tri-City Cardiology has a vision “To be among the best providers of cardiovascular care in the entire country and be a place where employees want to work, patients want to receive care and physicians want to practice.”
We are currently seeking a Vascular Ultrasound Technologist to help support our growing practice. This position offers a great Monday-Friday schedule!
This position contributes to the company mission by safely conducting Vascular US studies, specifically venous mapping studies and US guided Venous Ablation including lower extremity venous (DVT) studies as ordered by the physician in a controlled environment. This position also assists the physician by performing post procedure ultrasounds as requested.
- Perform testing per IAC Guidelines (primarily venous mapping, US and US guided venous ablation procedures) and in appropriate time frame as per office protocol.
- Checks physician order and diagnosis in the EHR chart for accuracy and per appropriate use
- Ensures patient understands test and procedure.
- Ensures completed testing goes to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains accurate log of testing performed.
- Performs accurate measurement of appropriate organ systems as per protocol
- Maintains accuracy in data entry 95% accuracy threshold is required.
- Maintains accuracy in selection of statements 95% accuracy threshold is required.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and cleans as needed.
Note: The essential functions outlined in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements of the position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the position.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Appropriate registry credential RVS or RVT or Registry eligible to reach registry status within one year of employment consistent with ICAVL standards.
- Experience in vascular pathology.
- Current BLS certification (must be obtained in 90 days if not current)
- 40 wpm typing
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability in order to resolve problems and carry out instructions.
- Ability to multi task.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in an effective, clear, calm, friendly and professional manner. Demonstrates a high sense of urgency at all times.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all internal and external customers.
- Manages tasks in a timely fashion.
- Knowledge of basic computer and math skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Appropriate registry credential RVS or RVT.
In addition to fostering a positive work environment with internal career growth opportunities for our employees, we offer a generous comprehensive Total Rewards Package that includes:
- Competitive wages
- Monday-Friday work schedules*
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage (1st of the month following 60 days of employment for full-time, regular employees)**
- 401(k) retirement plan**
- Paid Time Off (PTO)**
- Paid Sick Leave (PSL)
- 7 Company Paid Holidays**
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance**
- Supplemental Insurance**
- Health and Wellness Program with incentives attached**
- Employee Assistance Programs**
- Opportunities for quarterly bonus incentives**
- Employee discounts
Tri-City Cardiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal employment opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
**Available for full-time, regular employees of Tri-City Cardiology after meeting certain eligibility requirements
***Travel between our clinic offices will be required at times. All shifts would be scheduled between Monday-Friday only. No nights, no weekends! Mileage reimbursement is provided.
Job Status: Full Time